1. www.imaios.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) is exclusively dedicated to health professionals. If you are not a health professional, you are invited to leave the Website.
2. Indeed, the Website does not intend to answer the questions of the public related to the health domain; it does not intend to replace the relationship between the general practitioner and its patient; nor does it intend to replace the medical diagnostic of the general practitioner.
3. More generally, we would strongly advise you to ask for your general practitioner’s opinion before taking into account the content of any website related to the medical domain.
4. By consulting the Website and its contents, or by using each and every service proposed by the Website, you agree entirely and without reserve to the present Conditions, and you certify being bound for an undetermined period by the Conditions in question, whether you are a health professional or not. In particular, the Conditions include several limitations or exclusions of liability, as well as a dispute resolution clause applying to each and every dispute that might arise between the Company and the Website user(s).
5. The Company is entitled to modify the Conditions at each and every moment without prior notice; with the Conditions being available through a hypertext link placed on each and every page of the Website, it is the responsibility of the user to read them and their updates.
6. If the user happens not to agree with the Conditions, the user should not use the Website.
Agfa HealthCare Special Report Dose Management: because life is precious.
Olea Medical® case report on early & late MR diffusion follow-up of a stroke using CT perfusion.
Ziehm Vision RFD Hybrid Edition: Mobility and flexibility – the difference in an emergency
Olea Medical® literature meta-analysis on CTP thresholds in acute stroke
Pourquoi avoir une gestion en temps en réel de la dose d'irradiation des patients ?
BRACCO IMAGING FRANCE