Benefits of parallel imaging
The reduction in scan time and signal readout provided by parallel techniques harbors several advantages:
- reduced acquisition time, shorter breath-holds
- reduced artifacts, namely in echo-planar sequences (figure 9.5)
- better temporal resolution in perfusion imaging, functional imaging and dynamic imaging of movements.
Multiplying the measurements taken by the different coil elements in phased array also serves to:
- enhance spatial resolution
- increase the signal–to-noise ratio
- improve spectral resolution
- reduce flow and motion artifacts by averaging
The first fully digital C-arm
Solution integrée, injection et exposition
Increasing interventional radiology capacity while reducing patient radiation
Pourquoi avoir une gestion en temps en réel de la dose d'irradiation des patients ?
BRACCO IMAGING FRANCE
Clinical uses for CT Liver Analysis application