Main clinical applications of MRS
With greater feasibility in the clinical practice setting, the indications for MRS are multiplying. In brain MRS, it yields diagnostic data for:
- Tumoral pathologies: choline, myo-inositol (gliomas), free lipids (necrotic tumor: glioblastoma, metastasis…), alanine (meningioma), lactate
- Demyelinizing inflammatory pathologies: myo-inositol,
- Infectious diseases: free acetate and aminoacids in certain abscesses, reduction of NAA and VIH encephalopathy
- Metabolic pathologies: myo-inositol and glutamine / glutamate in hepatic encephalopathy, lactate and diffuse cerebral distress
- Epilepsy, brain maturation and degenerative diseases…
Pourquoi avoir une gestion en temps en réel de la dose d'irradiation des patients ?
Ziehm Vision RFD Hybrid Edition: Mobility and flexibility – the difference in an emergency
Olea Medical® case report on early & late MR diffusion follow-up of a stroke using CT perfusion.
Olea Medical® literature meta-analysis on CTP thresholds in acute stroke
Agfa HealthCare Special Report Dose Management: because life is precious.