Antoine Micheau , Denis Hoa , Susanne AEB Boroffka - PhD - dipl. ECVDI
Thursday 31 October 2019Dog
This veterinary anatomy module of the dog contains 218 illustrations dedicated to the canine osteology anatomy.
Here are presented scientific illustrations of the canine skeleton, with the main dog's bones and its structures displayed from different anatomical standard views (cranial, caudal, lateral, medial, dorsal, palmar..). Some of the different canine joints are labeled.
The drawings and anatomical labeling of these illustrations were done by Gauthier Kervyn, under the anatomical and scientific supervision of MD Antoine Micheau and MD Denis Hoa.
The translation of the anatomical terms was supervised by Barbara Stockler.
These illustrations of animal anatomy are under the copyright of IMAIOS and can not be freely used.
- Miller's Anatomy of the Dog, 4th Edition
- Veterinary Anatomy of Domestic Mammals. Textbook and Colour Atlas. Edited by: Horst Erich König. Veterinarmedizinische Universität Wien, Austria
- Illustrated Veterinary Anatomical Nomenclature. Oskar Schaller, Gheorghe M. Constantinescu. Georg Thieme Verlag, 2007
- Nomina Anatomica Veterinaria, 5th Edition- Revised 2012
- Ostéologie Comparée des Carnivores Domestiques, des Equidés et des Bovins. Unité d'Anatomie de l'E.N.V.A. http://theses.vet-alfort.fr/Th_multimedia/mraffaelli/