Ziehm Imaging Vendor's profile
The C-arm Company
Mission and Vision
Founded in 1972, Ziehm Imaging looks back on an eventful history which has let the company grow successfully to this day. Our value system, vision and mission guide cooperation within the company and with our customers and partners. These tenets give us guiding principles to inspire our daily work.
Innovation - powered by research
Mobile X-ray imaging is our core competency. Our research work is clearly focused on intraoperative imaging and innovative X-ray technology. We invest heavily in research and development to the benefit of both our patients and clinical users.
Each year, Ziehm Imaging channels over 15 percent of revenue into the development of new products. Subsequently, 80 percent of the products in the company’s portfolio are less than three years old.
Klaus Hörndler - CEO
Klaus Hörndler joined Ziehm Imaging GmbH in 1994 and has since been involved in the development of image processing units for Ziehm Imaging C-arms. For the first nine years Mr. Hörndler has designed, specified, developed, implemented and tested the whole video chain including all image processing functionality for Ziehm Imaging. In 2002 Mr. Hörndler became responsible for electrical engineering and in 2004 for the whole R&D department in Nuremberg. As head of R&D he was the main driving force for new innovative products like Ziehm Vision Vario 3D, Ziehm Vision FD, Ziehm Vision R and Ziehm Vision RFD. In 2006 Mr. Hörndler became Vice President of Global R&D and is since then coordinating all R&D Programs worldwide.
In September 2007 he became Managing Director at Ziehm Imaging GmbH and also Board Member at many subsidiaries of Ziehm Imaging worldwide. He is responsible for all strategic and technical decisions within Ziehm Imaging including Global Product Roadmap, Product Management, Market Development and Budget.
Stephan Dippold - CFO
Stephan Dippold has joined Ziehm Imaging in the position as managing director in October 2010. He brings along solid market and company knowledge. Before taking over the new position, he worked in the equity controlling department at ATON GmbH, the holding for Ziehm Imaging.
Stephan Dippold has extensive business and leadership experience in both national and international markets. Before joining ATON GmbH in 2007, he was commercial director and member of the executive board at Schmidt-Seeger AG. Until 1999, he was head of finance and controlling department at Koenig & Bauer AG. Dippold started his career at Ernst & Young in 1989.
Stephan Dippold holds a degree in business administration.
kongresses & Events
3. Westdeutsches Gefäßsymposium
19. - 21. Februar 2015, Bielefeld
28. Februrar - 5. März 2015, Atlanta, USA
4. - 8. März 2015, Wien, Österreich
7. 11. März 2015, Denver, USA
24. - 28. März 2015, Las Vegas, USA
10. - 12. April 2015, Chicago, USA
10. - 12. April 2015, Canberra, Australien
15. - 18. April 2015, Jeju Island, Korea
DGU - 10. Jahrestagung der Sektion Handchirurgie
25. April 2015, Düsseldorf
28. April - 1. Mai 2015, London, UK
27. - 29. Mai 2015, Prag
18. - 19. Juni 2015, Berlin
17. - 20. Juni 2015, Chicago, USA
64. Jahrestagung der Norddt. Orthopäden- Unfallvereinigung e.V.
18. - 20. Juni 2015, Hamburg
21. - 24. Juni 2015, Mailand, Italien
5. Deutscher Arthrosekongress
3. - 4. Juli 2015, Leipzig
WIP Anual Meeting
24. - 27. August 2015, Budapest, Ungarn
2. - 4. September 2015, Kopenhagen, Dänemark
30. Jahrestagung der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Gefäßchirurgie und Gefäßmedizin e.V.
16. - 19. September 2015, Münster
23. - 25. September 2015, Porto, Portugal
56. Kongress der DG für Handchirurgie
24. - 26. September 2015, Ludwigsburg
26. - 30. September, 2015, Lissabon, Portugal
46. Gemeinsame Jahrestagung der DGPRÄC & VDÄPC
1. - 3. Oktober 2015, Berlin
24. - 28. Oktober 2015, Barcelona, Spanien
2. - 5. November 2015, Las Vegas, USA
29. November - 4. December 2015, Chicago, USAhttp://www.ziehm.com
Contact Ziehm Imaging
To feature here : Get in touch
Olea Medical® literature meta-analysis on CTP thresholds in acute stroke
Ziehm Vision RFD Hybrid Edition: Mobility and flexibility – the difference in an emergency
Olea Medical® case report on early & late MR diffusion follow-up of a stroke using CT perfusion.
Agfa HealthCare Special Report Dose Management: because life is precious.