第四趾(指) - Digitus quartus pedis [IV]
The toe refers to a part of the human foot, with five toes present on each human foot.
Each toe consists of three phalanx bones, the proximal, middle, and distal, with the exception of the big toe (Latin: Hallux). The hallux only contains two phalanx bones, the proximal and distal.
The phalanx bones of the toe join to the metatarsal bones of the foot at the interphalangeal joints.Outside the hallux bones is skin, and present on all five toes is a toenail.
The toes are, from medial to lateral:
- The first toe, also known as the hallux ("big toe" or "great toe"), the innermost toe
- The second toe, or "long toe"
- The third toe, or "middle toe"
- The fourth toe, or "ring toe"
- The fifth toe, "little toe", "pinky toe", or "baby toe", the outermost toe.
一般解剖学 > Regions of human body > 下肢の部位 > 足部 > 趾(指)；あしのゆび > 第四趾(指)