Benefits of parallel imaging
The reduction in scan time and signal readout provided by parallel techniques harbors several advantages:
- reduced acquisition time, shorter breath-holds
- reduced artifacts, namely in echo-planar sequences (figure 9.5)
- better temporal resolution in perfusion imaging, functional imaging and dynamic imaging of movements.
Multiplying the measurements taken by the different coil elements in phased array also serves to:
- enhance spatial resolution
- increase the signal–to-noise ratio
- improve spectral resolution
- reduce flow and motion artifacts by averaging
Agfa HealthCare Special Report Dose Management: because life is precious.
Pourquoi avoir une gestion en temps en réel de la dose d'irradiation des patients ?
BRACCO IMAGING FRANCE
Olea Medical® literature meta-analysis on CTP thresholds in acute stroke
Ziehm Vision RFD Hybrid Edition: Mobility and flexibility – the difference in an emergency
Olea Medical® case report on early & late MR diffusion follow-up of a stroke using CT perfusion.