Twarz - Facies
The front of the human head is called the face. It includes several distinct areas, of which the main features are:
- The forehead, comprising the skin beneath the hairline, bordered laterally by the temples and inferiorly by eyebrows and ears.
- The eyes sitting in the orbit and protected by eyelids, and eyelashes.
- The distinctive human nose shape, nostrils, and nasal septum.
- The cheeks covering the maxilla and mandibula (or jaw), the extremity of which is the chin.
- The mouth, with the upper lip divided by the philtrum, sometimes reveals the teeth.
Anatomia ogólna > Parts of human body > Głowa > Twarz