Ядерный магнитный резонанс
After reading this chapter, you should be able:
- To describe magnetic properties of hydrogen nuclei: spin, precession, Larmor frequency
- To present the origin of the net magnetization
- To explain the nuclear magnetic resonance phenomenon
- To differentiate spin-lattice relaxation from spin-spin relaxation
- To define relaxation times T1 et T2
Olea Medical® case report on early & late MR diffusion follow-up of a stroke using CT perfusion.
Olea Medical® literature meta-analysis on CTP thresholds in acute stroke
Agfa HealthCare Special Report Dose Management: because life is precious.
Ziehm Vision RFD Hybrid Edition: Mobility and flexibility – the difference in an emergency